Playlist: Driving to the Gym
Yes, driving to the gym requires its own playlist.
You’re sleepy, cold and grumpy, and you need to GET PUMPED. But at the same time, you don’t want to waste your best cardio songs on the drive over.
Listening to the same songs every time triggers a Pavlovian response, I think.
Here’s what I listen to:
- Telephone — Lady GaGa & Beyoncé
- I Came as a Rat — Modest Mouse
- Rosemary Had An Accident — The Devil Wears Prada
- NJ Legion Iced Tea — A Day To Remember
- Colder Than My Heart, If You Can Imagine — A Day To Remember
- Bad Romance — Lady GaGa
- Swords, Dragons and Diet Coke — The Devil Wears Prada
These are tried and true pumper-uppers en route to the gym.Trust me.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment
Tags: fitness, music